Terms & Conditions - General
- All prices are VAT, delivery (within 50 mile radius of NG9 postcode), full set up and clear down inclusive, unless DIY Option taken, in which case, client assumes responsibility for pick up, setting up and return.
- Assembly, Hi-Float Treatment and helium charges for balloon decorations included in décor prices, above.
- Any mileage calculations are taken from Bing Maps and based on shortest route available (“as the crow flies”).
- Hired item costs are for a 48 hour period, unless agreed and noted otherwise.
- Additional costs will be incurred for any hired items returned damaged or missing at a rate of double the full hire cost per item at the time of the Event, or part thereof.
- It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure all items are made available for pick up at the agreed time – additional costs will be incurred for repeat journeys made to collect items not at the agreed location at the agreed pick up time.
- Savage Wedding Services reserves the right to take up to 14 working days to check all returned items and make claim for any damages incurred and invoice the Client as appropriate for immediate payment.
- A non-refundable (after the statutory 14 days ‘cooling off’ period) Deposit of £50 or 25% of the booking total (whichever is greater), unless otherwise agreed / special offer) is required to secure the event date, with final payment being made at least 7 days in advance of the event.
- Bookings may be cancelled / amended up to one month before the Event Date (excepting Starcloths, Draping, LOVE Letters, Uplighters and Dancefloors which require 3 months notice) by giving written notice. ANY and ALL cancellations or amendments made after this period will incur payment of all outstanding balances.
- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are Starcloths, Drapes, Mandaps, LOVE Letters or Dancefloors to be moved / repositioned without prior consent from Savage Wedding Services, who absolve themselves from any any liability resulting from damage / accidents caused due to authorised or unauthorised movement / repositioning.
- Payment of the Deposit or a confirmed booking constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions & the Legal Contract between yourself and Savage Wedding Services.
Data Protection & Usage
Description of processing
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to promote our goods and services, to maintain our accounts and records and to support and manage our staff.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
- personal details
- family, lifestyle and social circumstances financial details employment and education details goods or services provided
We also process sensitive classes of information that may include:
- physical or mental health details
- racial or ethnic origin
- religious or other beliefs of a similar nature trade union membership
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about our:
- customers and clients
- suppliers and services providers
- advisers, consultants and other professional experts complainants and enquirers
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themself and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing employment and recruitment agencies current, past and prospective employers educators and examining bodies central government credit reference agencies suppliers and service providers debt collection and tracing agencies financial organisations