Terms & Conditions - General
- All prices are VAT, delivery (within 50 mile radius of NG9 postcode), full set up and clear down inclusive, unless DIY Option taken, in which case, client assumes responsibility for pick up, setting up and return.
- Assembly, Hi-Float Treatment and helium charges for balloon decorations included in décor prices, above.
- Any mileage calculations are taken from Bing Maps and based on shortest route available (“as the crow flies”).
- Hired item costs are for a 48 hour period, unless agreed and noted otherwise.
- Additional costs will be incurred for any hired items returned damaged or missing at a rate of double the full hire cost per item at the time of the Event, or part thereof.
- Placement services require all couple-supplied items to be made available / left at the venue at least 24 hours before the event date / time.
- It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure all items are made available for pick up at the agreed time – additional costs will be incurred for repeat journeys made to collect items not at the agreed location at the agreed pick up time.
- Savage Wedding Services reserves the right to take up to 14 working days to check all returned items and make claim for any damages incurred and invoice the Client as appropriate for immediate payment.
- A non-refundable (after the statutory 14 days ‘cooling off’ period) Deposit of £50 or 25% of the booking total (whichever is greater), unless otherwise agreed / special offer, is required to secure the event date, with final payment being made at least 7 days in advance of the event.
- Bookings may be cancelled / amended up to one month before the Event Date (excepting Starcloths, Draping, LOVE Letters, Uplighters and Dancefloors which require 3 months notice) by giving written notice. ANY and ALL cancellations or amendments made after this period will incur payment of all outstanding balances.
- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are Starcloths, Drapes, LOVE Letters or Dancefloors to be moved / repositioned without prior consent from Savage Wedding Services, who absolve themselves from any any liability resulting from damage / accidents caused due to authorised or unauthorised movement / repositioning.
- Electrical items will be set up and fully working on leaving the venue and spare light bulbs / batteries etc., where relevant, will be left with a venue or wedding party representative – Savage Wedding Services cannot be held liable for the non-functioning of these items later on in the day, due to power cuts, circuit breakdowns, end-of-life bulbs or similar events occurring.
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions & the Legal Contract between yourself and Savage Wedding Services.
Data Protection – Privacy Notice
Description of processing
The following is a broad description of the way Savage Wedding Services processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, or contact us to ask about your personal circumstances.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to promote our goods and services, to maintain our accounts and records and to support and manage our resources.
Lawful basis for processing the data
We process information relevant to the above, based on the following bases:
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with the us, or because you have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract. Examples might include providing quotes or other pre-booking information, as well as bookings and payments processes.
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party – e.g. in order to set up a meeting, the event itself, take down after the event and any ongoing queries etc.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
- personal and contact details
- family, lifestyle and social circumstances, financial details, employment and goods or services provided
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about our:
- customers and clients
- suppliers and service providers
- venue staff
- advisers, consultants and other professional experts, as relevant
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themselves and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the General Data Protection Act (GDPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- associate wedding & events suppliers, such as stationers, florists, wedding planners (both venue-based and independent), other venue stylists, DJs & other entertainers, goods suppliers, cake makers, bridal & occasion wear / dressmakers and photographers etc.
- venue-based staff & management
- website, telephone, email and social media providers, designers and maintenance businesses
- accounting, taxation and other financial organisations
- central government agencies (e.g. HMRC), suppliers and service providers
- debt collection and tracing agencies
Data retention periods
We will securely retain your information for up to two years after your (last) wedding / event, for reference and analytical purposes.
Under the General Data Protection Act 2018, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you, including the right to access your data, have any amendments made, have your data removed from our records and, where necessary, complain to the ICO if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.